Thursday, April 15, 2010

would you like to have one? [added 3 more]

I'm shoving this page up as an Anonymous visitor tipped me that there are more cards on Baidu posted. Thanks!

Please see added pix below.

***

These are nice credit cards, but would you really like to have one with Leader on it? Well, honestly, if ever I can have one like this I don't think that I'll be able to use to make any purchases I'll just have this card place in my wallet. ^^

Following were lifted from the post of 뽀글이주모 on SS601.com.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. I need to get my hands on any one of those cards now!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,

There are more versions of this credit card.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=749306203

Anonymous said...

OMG...! He's the most adorable thing ever exist in this world.

shrimpy said...

Wow, cool credit cards...would love to have one! He is just too adoracle!

I'm with you there, Liezle...I don't think I can swipe his beautiful face on those credit card machines and leaving scratches.

As always, thanks for sharing sis!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean one? I want them all, all six of them.

shrimpy said...

You are so right...hahah! Not one but all of them...then i would need a bigger wallet ^^

PeiWenn said...

wow if i have it i would be flaunting it everywhere man. but beware of it being stolen by jealous girls. HAHAHA