Thursday, April 29, 2010

[Vid] Young Saeng @ Gimpo 04.28.10

It was reported earlier that after the Hallyu Fan Card Concert Young Saeng will be in Japan again to help in the promotion of the drama entitled 'Will It Snow For Chirstmas' where in he sang the OST 'I Love You I'm Sorry'.

Today, Young Saeng left for Japan and Madeleine of course was there to send him off, take photos and video. We only have video so far and it can be viewed via media player.

I'm posting this here but please DO NOT EDIT AND RE-UPLOAD IN ANY VIDEO STREAMING CHANNEL LIKE YOUTUBE. Madeleine DOES NOT allow it and we're caught they might stop sharing vids to overseas fans. I hope everyone will comply with this simple request from Madeleine. Thank you.

Btw, thanks to Celina for the tip.

The video takes a while to upload.

2 comments:

huiling said...

liezle, got photo in 601 already...

Anonymous said...

Oh my man! I miss him so much!
Thanks for sharing.