Sunday, June 13, 2010

[71 Pix] Major Spazzzz on Hyun Joong from Hyuniversal

I have received quite a few emails of photos of SS501 but haven't posted them all since I was playing in Seoul for the past days. Anyway, I'm only starting to blog now and sorting out my emails.

Here's one set of photos that I got from my email taken by Pluto a shutterbug from Hyuniversal. It's a major pix spazzzzz on Leader! So better get your cute little fingers to click click and save again.

Btw, on the first few days of my trip to Seoul, I was with the Hyuniversal gals. Buty they've to go back to Thailand earlier that I. They're nice and fun to be with. Thanks to Mel for coordinating for me.

Together with the cute and fun to be with LoveKimHyunJoong ladies, we went to Music Bank, Music Core, KBS Open Concert, Cool FM Radio. The Hyuniversal were able to go to TV Newton which unfortunately LoveKimHyunJoong ladies and I weren't able to go. But it's okay, i guess, we did see SS501 many few times more.

Here are just some of the photos of Hyuniversal.


































KBS OPEN CONCERT







































COOL FM RADIO



6 comments:

saz33na said...

Faints*faints*faints* speechless.... *drooling over*Faints* back again*

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!.. I shouldn't have held my breath. I almost passed out for real at the end of the post.
Major spazzzz... indeed!
Thanks for sharing

Lynne said...

Superb! Excellent! Thank you Hyuniversal and Liezle.

LULU said...

WOW HE'S SO SEXXI!
THANKS

Anonymous said...

HJL - no matter what time and where you are, no matter what hairstyle or clothes or accessories you have on, with or without make up or shirt on - YOU ARE DEFINITELY A HUMAN WALKING STATUE! to quote Bruno, a judge from DWTS "excellente! magnifico!- a very unique and rare specie"^^(A)

Anonymous said...

luv your comment anonymous 11.37am.. it so so true... :)