Tuesday, June 08, 2010

[Trans] Kyu Jong Left a Message to DSP Website [10.06.08]

Wah..^^ It's now June 8... !! @ 2010-06-08, 3:12:18 AM

Credit : ss501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) Ode Blog
Please Repost with Full Credits


Time really flies isn't it..?!

Though time can be changed about, but it can't be turned back,
though time can be grabbed hold of, but it can't be grabbed hold about..
That's time..^^
Just like that, our 5 years passed by like that in the flow of a course..haha!!

Really.. Besides the word thank you.. I don't have any others to deliver across..

To this extend of receiving so much love...Even like now when I have to repay this..

^^..eum!!

Did you remember our first meeting?..

It was at Ilsan nyo..Heh.. 5 of us standing on stage.. Was really very nervous
And very excited.. Though also had blunders.. It was still a really happy trip..^^

Seriously..

Me as a person like Kim KyuJong. To be an idol singer was my dream.

Because I wanted to fulfil this dream.. Beginning since my middle school days,
I already began auditioning here and there..^^

Since then along with our members, we practised together.. stood on the stage together..
Moments spent just like a dream..^^ As time passes, many memories really began to surface
today, isn't it?..

Really wanted to always show the good performances of ours, the side that's much more amazing
than any others'.. Though still very much lacking in abit here and there..^^
To have to work much harder too, I know that well by heart too.
Really very thankful for your love showed to me and our members.
Since when.. 5 years flowed by like a course so quickly.. We even go to the tv stations,
and from that, we are no longer maknaes ne..hh

Amazing..^^ As time flows by so quickly.. Our pretties too..

Some have attended school.. Graduated.. Employed.. And even some, to be married soon..^^

Feels really wonderful! Been hearing only good news that's why..^^
In future too,

Study hard, Work hard,
Since you had met a good person, treat him/her well and treat your marriage well..
If so, that'd be great!

When our pretties deliver good news, that's when I feel the best..^^ Hee..

Many things that I wish to say, many things that I wish to tell you.. Aigu what's this nya
Don't even know what to write..

Just..thanks ^^ hh
Pretty pealings (green peas).. Really pretty pealings..^^
Happy day.. Let's all congratulate together!!

Heh heh!! Have to go sleep now~~ There's schedule tomorrow, have to go and sleep !!^^

h Goodnight.. pretties..

Thank you. Really thank you.. Sorry that I don't have any other words to express with besides
thank you since I'm using the computer to do so..^^;

Seriously, Thank You..!



Original Hangul Message

규종 : 와.. ^^ 6 월 8 일 이구나... !! 2010-06-08 오전 3:12:18

시간은 정말 빠르죠..?!

돌이키려고해도 돌이킬수없고 붙잡으려해도 붙잡을 수 없는게 시간이라는데..^^

그렇게 소중한 우리들의 시간이 5년이 훌쩍 흘렀어요..하하!!

정말 .. 고맙다는 말밖에.. 드릴말이 없어요..

많은 사랑받은만큼...이제는 우리가..내가 돌려줘야 할때인데..

^^..음!!

처음만난날 기억나요?..

일산이었죠..헤.. 무대위에서 우리 다섯명.. 정말 긴장도 많이하고

설레임도 많고.. 실수도있었지만..너무나도 행복했던 출발이었죠..^^

정말..

나 김규종이란 사람. 아이돌이라는 가수가 꿈이어서.

이 꿈 이루고싶어서.. 중학생때부터 여기저기 오디션도 보러다니고..^^

그러다가 지금 우리 멤버들만나서 함께 연습도하고..무대도 서게되고..

꿈만같던 시간들이었어요..^^ 시간이 지나면 오늘도 정말 많이 기억나겠죠?..

늘 좋은 모습만 보여드리고싶고 누구보다 멋진모습보여드리고싶은데..

아직도 많이 부족한 점도 많고..^^ 노력해야할것도 많은거 잘알아요.

이런 저 그리고 이런 우리 오공돌이 많이 사랑해주신거 정말로 감사드려요.

어느덧.. 5년이란 시간이 훌쩍지나서.. 방송국에 가도 이제 막내가 아니더라구요..ㅎㅎ

신기해요..^^ 시간이 흐르다보니까..우리 이쁜이들도..

학년도 올라가고..졸업도하고..취직도 하고.. 곧 결혼한다는 분도 있고..^^

너무 기분좋아요! 좋은 소식만 들으니까..^^ 앞으로도

공부 열심히 일 열심히 그리고 좋은사람만나서 결혼도 잘하구..그랬으면 좋겠어요!

이쁜이들이 좋은 소식 전해줄때가..기분 가장 좋아요..^^ 히..

하고싶은말도 많고 해주고싶은 말도 많은데..어이쿠 뭐라고 글을 써야할지 모르겠어요..

그냥 고맙고..미안하다는 말밖에는 ..

정말 고마워요 ^^ ㅎㅎ 예쁜 완두콩..너무나도 예쁜 완두콩..^^

기쁜날.. 우리 다같이 축하해요!!

헤헤!! 자야겠다~~ 내일 스케줄 나가려면 자야겠어요 !!^^

ㅎ 잘자요..이쁜이들..

고마워요. 정말 고마워요.. 이렇게 컴퓨터로 고맙다는 말 표현해서 미안해요..^^;

정말고마워요..!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okei!^^... my hangul is still very poor... i only bothered to read the last sentence... "i really thank you"

Shirbogurl...yooohooo!!!! where are you? help please... could you translate tbe message of our namja chingu Kyu, please? thanKYU (A)

palang said...

wow! i love this way of kyu jong oppa! he often leave messages more than the other members! i can't wait to see the translation!

palang said...

i translated it by google. it is not good but can convey the whole meaning! i'm waiting for the correct translation.
ALL: Wow .. ^ ^ That's June 8 ... ! 2010-06-08 3:12:18 AM

Time is really fast ..?!

Caught trying to turn away even if not able to catch it without a terrible time hanging out .. ^ ^

5 years of our time is so precious .. haha heulreoteoyo whimper!

Really .. Is say thank you .. I can not say ..

Received as much love ... .. now we have to return when I'm ..

^ ^ .. Well!

I remember that first date? ..

Was nitric .. H. .. The five of us on stage .. It is a lot of tension

A lot of excitement .. Mistakes, but was off .. so happy .. ^ ^

Really ..

I'm a man who says Kim Kyu Jong. Idol dreams of being a singer.

Want to achieve this dream .. When you go to see a junior high school students from around the auditions .. ^ ^

Then we meet the members of the stage to stand with the training, and .. and ..

Million hours worked on that seemed like a dream .. ^ ^ I remember so much over time, even today, right? ..

Always good to show we really want to .. Who I'd like to see more public_html

Too many still lack a lot .. ^ ^ please tell theres no effort should be applied.

Oh I do love a lot and I turn 50, we look at the way I really appreciate it.

Slip .. Past five years is falling in time .. My youngest did not die to go to the station now .. heh heh

It's amazing .. ^ ^ get along well sweetie .. I saw ..

Year of graduation and going up .. .. and a job .. To get married soon, another one .. ^ ^

I'm Feelin 'good! Do you hear good news in the future .. ^ ^

Work hard, study hard to be good to meet and marry a good .. and I sure hope so!

When they tell him the good news is gorgeous .. I feel like the most .. ^ ^ hee ..

Anything you say you want to say too much to many many essays do not know what .. my gosh ..

Thanks for being there .. I'm sorry I feel you ..

Thank you very much ^ ^ Ha ha .. so pretty pretty peas peas .. ^ ^

Gippeunnal .. We're celebrating together!

Hehe! ~ ~ If you leave and go to sleep tomorrow, gonna go to sleep schedule!! ^ ^

Beauties night .. heh ..

Thank you. Thank you so much .. Thanks to this computer, I'm sorry for the late expression ..^^;

Jeongmalgomawoyo ..!

Anonymous said...

Go to wingwing's blog. She has already translated it for a while now.
ss501fighting.wordpress.com

Sinnyi said...

Hi liezle, i've translated it :)


Wa..^^It's June 8...!! 2010-06-08 AM 3:12:18


Time is passing really fast right..?!

Wanted to go back but that's impossible to go back and can't catch it even tried hard to catch is something we called time..^^

Our precious 5 years passed so fast..haha!!

Really.."thank you" such words..I don't wish to say it..

Received more than love...Now When I'm back we need to..

^^..Um!!

Still remember the first time we met?..

Very stressful..he..five of us on the stage..it's really nervous

A lot of excitement..and mistakes but..was very happy when we leave the stage..^^

Really..

Me A man named Kim Kyu Jong. Dreaming to become an idol and singer.

To realize this dream..went to many places for auditions when I were still a middle school student..^^

Then I met my members and we practiced together to stand on the stage..

Million hours of practice seems like a dream..^^ Even when time passed we'll still remember these right?..

I always wanted to show a better side of me, even better than anyone..I want to show to everyone

I'm still lack of many things..^^ Still need to put in a lot of effort.

Really thanks for giving so much of love to me and 501.

Unknowingly..5 years had passed..I'm not the youngest in the broadcasting station anymore..hehe

It's amazing..^^ I saw the time lapse..Our pretties too..

Finish schooling and graduated..starts to work..some even are getting married soon..^^

I'm really happy! Hearing those good news..^^ Hope it'll always be like this

Work hard, study hard and meet a good person..and get married..It's good if it's like this!

When our pretties tell me those good news..I'll feel very happy..^^ hee..

There's a lot of things I want to say and a lot of things I want to do..Aigoo I don' know what I've to write..

Just want to thank you...and sorry..

Really thank you^^ hehe Pretty green peas..Our green peas are really pretty..^^

This happy day..Let's celebrate together!!

Hehe!! Sleep early~~ I have schedule tomorrow so I have to sleep early!!^^

He.. Good night..pretties..

Thank you. Really thank you..Only can say these through computer..sorry^^;

Really thank you..!

carletMa said...

KyuJong is such a sweet guy. His messages constantly express his gratitude and appreciation towards the fans:)))