Wednesday, June 02, 2010

[Vid] Hyung Joon's Music High Webcast [10.06.02]

Miane, haven't been updating much. Like what I wrote on the sidebar been busy preparing since i'll be zipping off tomorrow.

Anyway, Marvie and Imane will be here to help out while I'm gone and I'll also be updating whenever there is a chance for me to update.

Btw, i'm sure you guys all know that Maknae will be the guest of U-Kiss for their Manila concert on the 14th of June, right? And I'm sure too that you know all about the fanmeeting, yah? No? alright then click HERE to know more about the fanmeeting. ^_^ Geez, I think I'm really going to go bankrupt this month of June. I don't think that even watering my money tree will help. ^_^ Oh well...

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

Credit : poohhl@youtube

No comments: