Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hyung Jun in the Muzit, preview 23/10

Thanks Imane for posting this here.

I saw this one this morning just when my eyes started dropping because i'm too sleepy. When I click on the play button it kept me awake for a while because I found Hyung Jun so manly in this video. I like... I like! So manly. And his voice... I miss that singing voice.

I don't know the details for this show that's why I can't share any. But I'm really looking forward to seeing the segment of Hyung Jun singing in this show.

credit faith2714

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,

Thanks for sharing it here. As per what I know, The Muzit is somehow a talk show plus with performances by the guest artists. They will sing with the live band,so you can really hear good voices from the artists since they sing it with live bands.

It's indeed a good show to watch and really can't wait to see Hyung Jun on it!