Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jung Min Updates New Pix @ Facebook 101022

At first I was happy to learn that Jung Min is dieting to show us more beautiful body. But when he collapsed then seeing his photo from the Seoul Fashion Week I am not liking what I am seeing. He looks sooooo skinny! Since yesterday I keep on leaving tweets for him telling him that I'm not liking his new physique and I'm certain many are also leaving him tweets telling him about his look.

I hope that Jung Min will read all our tweets and will stop dieting. I want to see him healthy again like in Persona. I want to see sexy collar bones and of course I don't want to see his cute butt flat. ^^


Credit : Jung Min's Official Facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

skinny Mal >.<

don't overdo your diet...i lke your built during the destination album promotion

tnx for sharing

Belle said...

Hi Liezle
I am so totally agreeing with you about JM being too skinny. Gosh... I got a shock when I first looked at his new pics! Where's that strong neck and square jaw line that I so loved. I was ready to cry seeing him looking so gaunt. No wonder he fainted. Goodness me... please eat and people managing him, please feed him. Omgosh! Heartbroken Belle

sinthia said...

Liezle, I totally agree with you, I and my sister were talking exactly the same... I don't like at all his new look, since he published the first pics looking soooo skinny,I don't like it... I remember I thought he looks like someone sick!!!And right away he fainted!I'm really worry because now it seems he is still losing weight! I wish he will pay heed to us. When he told he will show us a more beautiful body I expected just the opposite, that he was going to show us an athletic body and not get even thinner!!
Just one thing I don't agree with you Lezlie is that I loooove when his butt looks big!!! kekeke

Although this sounds a bit perverted but I hope he recovers his big but which I looooove to watch and I just wanna to touch!!! 8B
I think for the promotion of destination he looked wonderful, as I liked! I really hope he stop dieting and start getting some muscles! *.*

And then show us... of course! hehehe

sinthia said...

oops, I read fat instead of flat hahahaha ...sorry! xD
Can you see how worried I'm? What I do with that boy... =b