Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Pix of Hyung Jun @ Incheon 10.22.10

I've another set of photos of Hyung Jun from Incheon Airport when he left this morning to go to Taiwan for the scheduled Fan Meeting tomorrow. This set of photos is from TWTS which I lifted from Baidu. Thanks!

Hee, I'm not sure if you notice, but I think that it's not the first time the Hyung Jun is wearing that blue shirt. Likewise, have you also notice that whenever he travels lately he's not wearing casual clothes?









Hyung Jun has been in Taiwan just after lunch but I still haven't posted any photos or videos of him arriving Taiwan. I'll go look for some and will share, k?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice that too, Liezle. He just wore plain tee before.

Anonymous said...

I think that's because he wants to have a more mature image like he said before in Singapore, I think.
love him in any kind of clothes because he's still the same Hyung Jun.

Anonymous said...

yeah, maybe because since he joined S Plus maybe the management wants him to dress more smartly compared to before. Before that DSP allowed them to dress freely.

Anonymous said...

People said the same thing when he dressed up for Muhigh once and then it turned out he was also doing an interview at the same time and needed to dress well. I think that since his HnB company is involved in setting up his fanmeetings that he needs to dress up. He might have meetings or something that he practically goes straight to and needs to look mature. When he probably has no schedules straight away from arriving at the airport is the only time he can be casual. Like when he came back from somebody else's fanmeeting in Japan and wore slippers.