Friday, December 03, 2010

Media Photos from the PressCon 12.02.10

Let me post first this set of media photos from yesterday's presscon before I continue on posting more photos of Hyun Joong taken from today's event. Honestly there are so many that I've seen and it will surely take me forever to post all of them.

Here goes photos from OurVoiceBox.sg which I lifted from Baidu.






Btw, Hyun Joong is already in Malaysia and there were fans who were on the same plane he took. Lucky lucky fans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He looks sooo gorgeous and his smile is simply... BEAUTIFUL! Love the fact that he looked so happy and relaxed... KHJ Hwaiting! May God bless and keep you safe, always!!!

Anonymous said...

May God bless hyun joong all the time and keep him safe so that we can always see him happy and well!!