Saturday, December 04, 2010

[Pix & Vid Link ^^] Heo Young Saeng from Weolcheok

Here are HQ photos shared by Weolcheok on their website. Much much thanks to their shutterbug for sharing.

Guys, I know you've all been waiting for the video of Young Saeng rendition of Rain's song, here it is! Hope you do not download and upload in any streaming sites. Let's respect Weolcheok's request, k?

Here goes, click HERE and you'll be direct to SS601.com. Geez, the fans scream are deafening and they're all giddy! I would be too and would be shouting my 'Holy macaroni!'

Btw, just to share with you what reena29shadow shared on Twitter. She tweeted that Young was asked you he will be spending Christmas and he mentioned Hyun Joong and other friends [Hyun Joong answered this as well when asked].The Young Saeng asked Kyu Jong if he's sure that he has company and doesn't want to join them. ^^

Photos from : Weolcheok / http://ss501couple.com



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ditto"... Holy Macaroni!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!XD

Anonymous said...

hehehe love saengie's little shy cute grin when he did the sexy move it is just so adorable

droollllllling!!!!!!!!!

Chara said...

teasing teasing teasing...

Help!

Anonymous said...

Ys what am i going to do? this vid... oh my gawd!!!!!! teasing, flirting, flaunting and then you stop....you are driving me crazy....!!!!!

all i can say is, i was intently looking at him moving sexily, love his arms now (he's got muscles + his broad shoulders) makes me want to run my hand in his arms^^
thank you for sharing this unforgetable vid! (A)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm in the middle of watching this video and I really want to scream...but I can't, because the computer shop owner might yell at me. Gosh, almost lost my breath when he pulled up his black sando. Teasing fans with his abs. I really want to faint at that moment, but I don't now how did I ever got hold of myself watching him do that. Better than Rain...chincha!