Tuesday, December 07, 2010

[Trans] Young Saeng's Fan Meeting Message

Many have been asking for Young Saeng message that he gave last Saturday during the Fan Meeting in Seoul. Well, here it is! Much thanks to Sudal for sending the hangul version and to xiaochu of Quainte501 for the translation.

***

12/04 [trans] YoungSaeng's Letter at Fan Meeting

Credits : Sudal @ liezle.blogspot.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Please repost with full credits only

Clouds always become rain...
Talking about our meeting
Every now and then you get drenched in rain
But you waited for me
I could not even say a word of thanks

Among the many people...
I saw you searching for me
Raising your small hand...
You said something to me
Always... loving only me

When I was looking for you
You smile at me
At that moment, I will say with my eyes

Even the words 'I Love You' cannot fill
You who is a huge part of my life
Thank you for your love...

- By YoungSaeng

***

In hangul

언제나 구름은 비가되어...
우리의 만남을 얘기해
때로는 비를 맞으며
넌 나를 기다렸었지
고맙단 그말도 못했는데
수많은 사람들 속에서...
날 찾고 있는 너의 모습을 봤어
너의 작은 손을 들어...
내게 말하고 있었지
늘... 나만 사랑한다고
내가 널 찾을 땐
넌 내게 미소를 짓고
그땐 너에게 눈으로 말할게
사랑한단 말로도 채울 수 없는
너라는 커다란 내 삶속에
Thank you for your love...
- By 영생

xiaochu : The last 3 sentences are also posted by YoungSaeng back on 23-Jun-10 in TOK TOK

6 comments:

Chara said...

The last 3 sentences....

I will always feel a strong connection to that... Still waiting for the time this words will be sung...

Anonymous said...

he's so sweet...no wonder he's a good lyricist his words are beautiful.. we will be here for all of you, SS501...God bless SS501 forever~

Sudal said...

@Chara: you have the same thought as mine, I also think it's a new song that he writes, the lyrics.Thank you for your love~~

Chara said...

@sudal: It's only a matter of time. He himself said, it's new lyrics of a song he will bring to us soon (in his last Tok Tok).
:-)

Sudal said...

Here is the fancam to this message:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qNfZ9BUrU

Anonymous said...

hehehe saengie darling is a poet

and yes,i think this will be one of his new songs in his solo album