Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Y.S. 17 Played Baseball Today 12.07.10

So much going on today and really it's harder when they're going solo. ^_^ So much news! Photos! Tweets! I am not complaining... I am loving it! But it makes me crazy!

Anyway, Young Saeng played baseball today and fans were there this time [unlike the last time he played] to cheer for him.

Here is first set of photos from Bahanada [19861103.NET] which I lifted from the post of 00lanse on Baidu. Thanks!

And to save you from saving the photos one by one here's Mediafire from Sudal. Click HERE to d/l all photos.




Uhm... are you looking at the same place I'm looking? ^^

Now, I pretty sure you are looking at the cute behind. ^^





















^_^


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt YS say that the last match was his last for this year?lol Haha! He sure likes to play baseball!^^ Must be cold playing outside! As long as he wears warm clothes it's ok!:)

Anonymous said...

cute face^^
sexy bod
great toosh!-wanna spank em^^ - irresistible (A)