Saturday, July 11, 2009

HQ SS501 Drama MV

Whew! I'm finally able to connect! I'm was having a problem with my connection last night and gave up.

I haven't gone through my comments box and I've seen quite a lot left comments yesterday. I'll go over them later. ^^

Here's HQ of SS501 Drama MV. I have been wanting to post this since yesterday when Shirley left a comment on the comment box but I waited for all the parts to be uploaded before making a new post here. Anyway, much much thanks again to shirbogurl21. ^^

Note from shirbogurl21 : DO NOT RE-POST OR HOTLINK!!








ps. this was left by shirley in one of my comment box so i hope you guys hear her request. ^^ "please make sure no people do not re-post or hotlink this as I paid for this just to share it with everyone. embed on ur site is always fine!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liezel & shirbogurl21 thank you for sharing HQ videos. You guys rock!