Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New BYJ Photo ^_^

BOFi [Boundaries of Forest International] released quite a number of merchandise in its website today and most of them are ' WLS Animated' and some are for 'Beauty of Korea' book launching merchandise. They're quite nice. Lucky Japanese fans. ^^

Amongst the merchandise I found from the website when i visited tonight these very interesting clear files that include new photo of Yong Joon from his research for the travel book that is about to be released in autumn.



I wish to see larger image of the photo of him sitting on the floor. ^^

p.s. Jen, I saw your comment earlier about Nintendo DS wherein BYJ will give lesson in Hangul in Japan. I've seen that article last night and it so nice that many find the idea great. I wish that Nintendo DS will come out with an English version too. [crossing my fingers].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website of BOFI has lots of products. How is it the Japanese are so lucky? BOFI should make English available in their website.

Bae if handsome in the photo. Thank you.

MarthaAnne

liezle said...

Hello MartheAnne. ^^

You're not the only one wishing for the English site of BOFi. I hope they'll consider it.

Thanks for dropping by.

~liezle