Sunday, August 02, 2009

another round of HJL spazzzz

It's already past 4am where I am at. Much I would like to stay in front of my computer I cannot. I need to recharge for another round of SS501 in 15 hours. ^_^

I think I'm able to post most of the photos and few videos despite the non-cooperativeness of my internet connection today. Geez, it really gave me a migraine at the start of the concert. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that later when I wake up the speed will get back to normal. I've been calling my provider to check the problem hopefully they'll fix it. It's so frustrating when things and people are not cooperating. ^_^ Actually I almost give up, but I realized that my mood will be in a much worst state if I turn off my computer. ^_^

Here's my last post for today [for this morning actually]. Another round of Leader's spazzzz. ^^ Thanks to aum_guy for posting these photos on khj thread @ soompi. Original credit on the photos.










Btw, I checked my Persona in Seoul folder and I've got about 150 photos. I'm sure you guys have more. ^_^ Gawd, this is outrageously crazy!

1 comment:

shienyin said...

Hi Liezle
Thank you so much for your hard work. We really really enjoy the photos and video clips.

wow leader is all wet and so cute with that outfit. Ah i really jealous those lady dancers surrounding the boys whole night long....why am i not one of them ?

Great posting Liezle ! Have good rest for today's new heat!

shienyin