Sunday, August 02, 2009

[Persona in Seoul] Fancam #3 : HJB's Hey G!

I thought that we'll get to see Maknae's first stage of 'Hey G!' on The M. But apparently, the show wasn't broadcast two Fridays ago nor last Friday. But I saw the photo of Sunny of SNSD and Kim Hyung Joon last Friday as host for The M. So I'm thinking that we'll probably get to watch 'Hey G!' on TV next Friday.

Meanwhile, here's the very first performance of Hyung Joon for his solo 'Hey G!' from another fancam courtesy of shirbogurl21 YT channel. Check out Maknae's shoulders and biceps! I wonder if he also removed his shirt. 0_0



p.s. don't be surprised that this got posted after my last post when I said that i'm going to bed. at this time, i'm might already be dreaming of SS501. ^^. this is a scheduled post. see you later guys!

2 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

wow... thanks liezle
I just woke up and I'm here.. it like I have just slept for few hours only but can't stop myself thinking about the boys...

Ah, I like the ending of HeyG.. wow all of them are so great!

Jen

mel_1223 said...

Haha Jen, me too, i have only been sleeping few hours but cant wait to wakeup and checkout more updates on the boys, they are making me lose my sleep yet I am SOO Happy!

Thanks Liezle for ur hard work posting it all up til so early this morning, I was also up til about 330AM checking on the news and keep refreshing your blog hehe.

I like the ending of Hey G too ^^