Monday, August 17, 2009

It's time for Jung Min pix spazzzzz ^__^

I'm so glad to see these set of photos on SS601. He's so cute! ^_^ Hee, if you could only see me now I'm blushing. I just love love the way he plays with his lips and mouth.

For those who just came in and didn't know why Jung Min is at the airport. He just arrived from Japan last night 08.16.07. He was left behind probably to attend to some commitments. ^_^ Click HERE to watch his arrival.

Thanks again to 영타 for posting these photos on SS601.com which originally came from parkjungmin.in.



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! I just loooveeee this guy!!!!! really, really, he is just so adorable...aaaaahhhhh

khin said...

Yes he is...... love his personality is the best to the fan.

mel_1223 said...

Mal, U are CUTE!