Sunday, August 16, 2009

[2 vids]08.16.09 Jung Min's arrival @ Gimpo Airport

I said last Friday that I saw Jung Min at Gimpo Airport when SS501 arrived and that he was wearing white shirt with vest. Apparently I was wrong. That wasn't Jung Min. Honestly, I was having second thought when i saw that short clip since I wasn't really sure. But still I posted because only Jung Min wasn't really visible in any of the videos and photos posted.

Tonight a video of Jung Min at Gimpo Airport arriving surfaced. It looks like he was left behind.

I found the video on SS601.com. Thanks to 아코 of SS601.com for posting the video that Weolcheok.com provided.

The video is again uploaded in Daum so buffering takes forever. Have more patience since Weolcheok is also not allowing uploading of their vids on YT. ^^ Unless someone gets away with it. Anyway, it's only 39 secs so uploading won't take that long.

He's looking good and his hair is straight just like when he left last Sunday. Cute. ^^

Here's the video.



Here is another video I just got from SS601.com posted by 민햇살.

Click HERE to watch the 1.47 minutes video with Kara's 'Mister' as the background music.

2 comments:

ilovemangoes said...

He's so friendly to fans...thank you for posting. Is he always left behind because he's invited to do some shows (due to his fluency in Japanese), or just for an extended vacation? If it is for some show, I wish DSP would share the news about it.

xaxa said...

Agreed with ilovemangoes. During their BoF promotion visit to Japan in May (is it May?), I noticed that Jungmin was the one who left behind. And this time too. Jungmin must have loved to stay in Japan I guess ^_^

Nway Liezle, thanks again for sharing all those fan vids. You know how I've valued your blog so far. Although I seldom leave a comment, but I really appreciate your commitment to share SS501 news and updates.