Friday, August 07, 2009

Looking @ Kim Hyun Joong's body

O...M...G...!!!

Hotta...hotta...hotta!

This video is so clear and the view! It's front view!



I've said that he's lean but his being lean has some sexiness. So, after having seen the lines of Hyun Joong's body from the video above for several times, let me give you what I think of Hyun Joong's body.

Looking at Kim Hyun Joong's Body

Sexy arms and thighs [though not visible in this vid] are major source of attraction for me. I want it not too big and bulky, and not all spindly.

Sexy shoulders. It's obvious that Leader here has hot arms [in my book], but do you see his shoulders? Those are some very sexy muscles.

Sexy chest. I love a man with a nice chest. For me a nice chest doesn't mean over-pumped. Notice Hyun Joong chest, it's not overdone, but rather it's toned and defined and pumped to a size that looks right on his body. Sexy. Very, very, sexy.

Sexy Abs. I go "Oh" whenever I see a man with rock solid abs. But honestly, I'm not that crazy about abs or six packs much. I prefer a man having abs that are not too toned but still look inviting to the touch. Just like Hyun Joong. ^^

Lifted from p555991 YT channel.

3 comments:

VeeVee Boo said...

liezle, i can't tell u how much it means to me to be able to see news of SS501 from ur blog.THANKS SO MUCH! n keep it up.. ur doing a great job.I'm happy to see all those stuf abt ss501 in ur blog. Wish i can be a gud blogger like u. =)

liezle said...

Tello VeeVee. Thanks for the compliment and setting your footsteps in my blog. ^^

Btw, don't be surprised if you see in my blog BYJ and other k artists because I also blog about them especially BYJ. It just so happen that news about him are scarce while SS501 are all over. ^^

~liezle

Bri501 said...

holy shitake mushrooms, he's freakin hot now that he's all buff. I like a guy who is nice and toned, has muscles but it isn't over done. So for me this just makes them all the more perfect for me :D wait for me SS501 i will meet you soon (i hope) ;p