Friday, August 07, 2009

kyu jong fancam from persona in seoul

Another Kyu Jong fancam that I lifted from hoonfami YT channel.

The person who took this video captured Kyu Jong beautiful smile. I just love it!



There's something I always feel whenever I see Kyu Jong. I just can't find the right word for it. It's a word that will describe the following: warm, sincere, polite, gentle and likable.

p.s. Here's a little trivia. I'm sure you've notice the light sticks [mask like light sticks] that fans were waving during the concert. I read that the light stick was designed by Jung Min. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uwaah...i'm in love with kyujong and his smile.

Love Cafe said...

Anonymous: I totally agree with you.. His smile really makes my day regardless how bleak it is..His smile will always brightens my day.. Love him so much..lol.. he and his 90degree bow..