Saturday, October 03, 2009

catching up on the vids

I have missed quite a few videos released this week of SS501 and Yong Joon as I was tied up with work. I'm only watching some of them now and posting here in my blog. Here are few of them which I'm pretty sure many of you have already seen.

I love love this video.

Hyun Joong
as always look handsome and so relaxed doing the photoshoot. It's as if he's doing the photoshoot all through his life. His poses come so naturally.

Jung Min is so cute and wacky. He's always seems so energize. I wonder where he gets his strength when everyone else seems to look tired. And oh I miss Jung Min's hair like this in Taiwan.

Young Saeng is so handsome in this photoshoot. Though he doesn't come as natural as Leader and not as energized as Jung Min, his softness and cute smile makes me want to keep on playing repeatedly his scenes in this video.

As for Maknae and Kyu Jong, I'm not really digging their hair style here, but nonetheless, both are looking adorable like the others.

SS501 Behind-the-Scene at Taiwan Photoshoot


It's so frustrating that I can't understand what they are saying. But seeing them looking so adorably cute somehow eases the frustration. Can anyone help us with what the boys are saying?

SS501 Backstage at Seoul Drama Awards on QTV


Jung Min's 'Only Me' in Persona in Japan and 'If You Cannot' at the Wonder+Full Korea Concert. He seems a little rusty after resting for more than two weeks. Not his best performance and messed up singing 'If You Cannot' in 2 minutes mark. That is the part of Ji Sun. ^^ But he is still adorable.

At Persona in Japan


At Wonder+Full Korea Concert

5 comments:

Mai Huong said...

Thank you for sharing liezle.

Jung Min looked super handsome and so sparkling while singing If You Cannot.

Was he singing Ji Sun's part too?

me_1223 said...

Hi Liezle,

Happy Chuseok to you too^^. And also Happy Mooncake aka Mid Autumn Festival as well.

Haha JM does seemed rusty. I already saw the vids of JM singing there but will definitely not mind seeing the vids over and over again. He seems to be remembering only his own lines n not of Jisun. Haha, when I first watch that vid of him singing If You Cannot, I was singing along too, and it was funny when the words coming out from my mouth and his was different there at 2.0+, n he stuck his tongue out again. Cute cute cute.

Hi Aisling, yup, JM was singing Jisun's part as well ^^. It is nice the fans there were all singing with him on Jisun's part too :D

mel_1223 said...

Oh..the behind-the-scene-tw-photoshoot is nice. They all looked so nice there, JM is always jumping around..haha, seeing him makes me feel more energetic myself.

Oh and I love Baby's white polo shirt there. Doesnt it fit him to perfection? I just like it so much seeing a guy able to carry off polo shirts nicely. n he really looked so good in it ^^

spring said...

thanks again liezle for these lovely vids... ya.. i also quite long time no digging out vids....
SS501 really cheerful and playful during taking photos too... so cute... and yes.. leader know how to pose well for good photos... wanna learn from him if there is a chance...hee... and JM solo vid is killing one too... i am sure how mel will be killed by it...haha... and wonder what they talking in SDA backstage interview...YS is so cuteee....
enjoying my weekends with all the post and vids...=)

Mai Huong said...

I just noticed how big Baby's arms and chest looked in Taiwanese photo shooting video!

Totally different from nowadays :(