Friday, October 02, 2009

hair raising reunion

I've mentioned how busy I was over the past days, right? It's just now that I'm catching up on the videos of the SS501 and BYJ. Hee, funny how some of you commented that I'm fast in my updates. Honestly, I sometimes I find myself post fast too that I sometimes failed or forgot to read what i've posted. ^^

Anyway, I this video was posted I think on BYJ thread @ soompi yesterday but has been on kyaputen9room's YT channel.

This video is the grand entrance of Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo during the WLS Anime Event @ Tokyo Dome last Oct 1. If you're a fan WLS you should watch this. Their entrance gave me goosebumps. Their hug is full of emotion. BYJ and CJW are both teary eyed. Check this video...



After watching the reunion, did you notice something? Yeah, the scene was when YooJin was waiting for Jun Sang to arrive. But because of an accident Jun Sang wasn't able to come.

***

Here's another video from the WLS Anime Event. This one is the actual voice dubbing of BYJ and CJW at Tokyo Dome. This video also shows the hot air balloon ride of BYJ and CJW inside the dome and their emotional goodbye to the fans when their lift is going down.



P.S. Before I end this post, let me share with you Yong Joon's beautiful handwriting at the launching of his book 'Travel in Search for the Beauty of Korea'. I blogged HERE that he wrote a message to his Japanese fans on postcard Tokyo Dome. His writing was being shot by a cameraman and can be seen at the big screen. This is the screencaps of Yong Joon writing a message. You can read HERE the translation of his message.

Photos courtesy of kaorin/byjfan




Teary eyed Yong Joon at the launching of his book
'Travel in Search of the Beauty of Korea'

No comments: