Saturday, October 03, 2009

listen to 'because i'm stupid' in acapella

Hear the sub-group singing 'Because I'm Stupid' in acapella. Hope they do a performance of this live.

Click HERE to listen.

Geez, I wanted a good photo of the sub-group singing 'Because I'm Stupid' but couldn't find any good one in my file [or i just didn't exhaust too much effort ^_^].

As we all know whenever the boys sing this song they're all far from each other which makes the shutterbugs take photo of each of them instead of group. If there's anyone with good photo of them singing 'Because I'm Stupid' please share to me and I'll replace this photo. ^^

P.S. Just after publishing this post, I saw photos of the sub-group during the Digital Music Awards last March 28, 2009. Isn't it just timing that I'm asking for their photos to be posted in this page? Hee, thanks to 위드민 for posting on SS601.com photos from SS501's Story.
















No comments: