Saturday, October 03, 2009

the king of pout part 2

Have you guys seen my previous post on the 'king' of pout HERE. Here's to add few more photos of Jung Min doing that cute pout of his. I found them in my 'un-organized' file.








credit as labeled.

p.s.I Just saw these photos on SS601.com posted by 빙카. These photos are from 501's Story which were taken are from during the 'Goodbye Yoon Ji Hoo' event last March 31, 2009.

I remember not seeing too many photos and videos of Jung Min then. I'm quite surprise seeing these now unless these had been posted before but I just missed them.






6 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Ah..I just got back and saw this post, Liezle ^^^. U made me smile day and night each time I come in :-).

How's things in Philipines still? I read bout the news of the typhoon Parma this evening and am very worried. Prayers for everyone there and hope things will be much better very soon.

Mai Huong said...

the second picture is damn cute and hilarious at the same time :)

spring said...

hahha..liezle, i saw yr previous king of pout... hehee.... now again 2nd part....hee.... JM sooo cuteeee with his pout pose.... seem like he really like doing it.....
mel.. breath in breath out...ok..:D

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

hi liezle..
I'm happy seeing JM pouting Pose..
It makes me love him more and more everday...Gosh..he is so adorable..
I wanna know, do you have SS501 Sexy collection poses??
If you do, do you mind to post in to your blog??He5.

Thanks very much before

Anonymous said...

jajajaja ss501 sexy collection poses!!!!! gosh, that sounds really nice hehehehe...good idea
fianz, I hope Liezle take note of that request :D ;D

Ps. mAL IS SO CUTE!,love him no matter what ;P

Mai Huong said...

What a good idea!!! Sexy poses, sexy poses, sexy poses :D