Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 vid of jung min and 378 pix of kyu jong

Another sweet and very kind friend sent me this video which I'm sure Jung Min fans will love. [mel, are you here?].

Much much thanks to Panda Brenda for sending me the link from tudou. This is a video of Jung Min rehearsing 'Friends'. The vid is kinda shaky but you can still clearly see Jung Min. Oh yeah, thanks to No.43 Park for the vid.

You may click HERE to view.

Alright, that's it for now on Jung Min. Next is Kyu Jong.

I was informed by another Anonymous visitor about the 300+ photos of Kyu Jong shared on Baidu. I won't deprive Kyu Jong fans of that rare treat since I don't think I'll post all 378 photos here. So here is the link for you to save all those wonderfully taken photos of Kyu Jong by his fans from kimkyujong.com.cn [Kyu's].

Click HERE. Have a feast ladies!

7 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Hey Liezle!

Thanks first for the vid! but i cant view it yet..it is loading very very very slowly..^^ :(..
Argggh..i love him singing Friends..i been listening to it the whole day at work for the past 3 days..haha

I'll try again later n see if it gets loaded..:P

mel_1223 said...

Ah..I saw it! though it is blur n shaky, but yes, can clearly see Mal! Ahhh..and i m loving his version of Friends more n more now...

Thanks Panda Brenda!..and Liezle, you too of cos for posting this here!

ahhhh....

Panda Brenda said...

er... no need to thank me, mel..

btw liezle, did you see the boys' schedule on dsp? it seems like maknae's not hosting music high from 24 nov onwards...
strange ...

sume said...

hey Panda Brenda..
perhaps they just haven't updated it.
I remember once when i visited the site before comeback, they updated it on the day itself. that time it was only all the music high radio events.
besides, they haven't added the other stuff like tv appearances for the later part. so don't start worrying yet :)

khin said...

Thanks Panda Brenda and liezle for JM's friends video. I love him more & more.^^

Luv_Mal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLelOXEx1M

reena29lim has subbed seti epi 13. (:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing :)
I love JM so much ... Really love Mal ah~