Wednesday, November 18, 2009

major spazzzz on kyu jong!

Whew! Finally finished uploading this pix of my Picasa account.

Sixty-photos of Kyu Jong that were taken and shared by his kimkyujong.com.cn fanclub! Thanks to redcat for posting on SS601.com.

FROM: 金圭鐘中文網 (WWW.KIMKYUJONG.COM.CN 김규종닷컴) Photo by 翎兒

Nice rear, Kyu!

Sticking out his tongue again.


One more shot with his tongue sticking out.



A rare show of armpit.
There's another one in the thumbnails below.

I'm envious of that flat tummy.
It's so unfair!

Hee, you know why I like this photo, right?

His shoulders are not that wide but still sexy.

Another one with his tongue sticking out.

Following are in thumbnail, just click each photo to enlarge.






































6 comments:

marge0256 said...

hi liezle..

I was wondering if you've seen this, that's why I didn't ask. I thought you saw it already, but it was tons, so I thought you won't be posting. I saw this too on SS601. IT WAS CRAZY! I love all the photos. :D

Thanks for sharing liezle. These pics are just too good not to post, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

haha liezle, actually kyu's fanclub shared 378 photos on baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=670049080 But that's major overdose really ^^

Anonymous said...

i love this guy so much...... thanks for sharing..... Ashyira

Anonymous said...

i luv my kyu..

LvKprogram said...

finally post some pictures of Kyu Jong. i love this guy so sweet, gentle and handsome.

Anonymous said...

HOOORRRAYYY!!! was worried that there was going to be a little bit of Kyu for this persona since he was feeling unwell...but thanKyu for each single picture you shared here (am sooo looking forward to the 378 more ^0^) KAMSAMHAMNIDA!!!!

p.s. with your comment about his rear, hmmm ..am thinking naughty thoughts about him now.... (giggling!)

(A)