Tuesday, November 17, 2009

some [unofficial] info on persona in bangkok

Okay, before I start off, let me just warn you that all information that you are going to read from this post are NOT OFFICIAL. Nothing is finalized yet until we hear something from DSP or the organizer directly.

I am posting this since I've been getting inquiries through email and likewise, I'm also interested to know because I plan to be there too [crossing my fingers and toes].

As for the price that you will see below take those as indicative so that those who are planning to go to Bangkok will have an idea more or less how much the concert would cost. Again, this is NOT OFFICIAL.

Following information was lifted from the post of Ashyira on SG TripleS. [Ashyira, i sent you a PM on SG TS hope you read it]

SS501 Persona The 1st Asia Tour Concert in Thailand.
Event Date: Sunday, January 17
Location: Paragon Hall@Siam Paragon
Tickets Type: Tickets sit price 2500 / 3500 / 4500 Baht.
Tickets Stand Price 4500

As announced earlier by DSP via news report, the venue is at Paragon Hall @ Siam Paragon. From what I know the capacity of this hall is only about 6,000 [please anyone can correct me]. It is a small venue compared to the other Persona concerts. I learned from friends that fanclubs in Thailand is requesting/appealing DSP to change the venue to a bigger one. Todate, there is no word from DSP.

As to when the tickets will be on sale, still no words from the organizer or DSP, but I heard that it will be soon and that it will be anytime this month.

If there are any Thailad TS members here and know of any information, please let us know. If my post needs to be corrected please let me know. If this post need to be taken down, please let me know and I'll do so.

Thank you.

P.S. You may want to check Siam Paragon HERE.

Royal Paragon Hall Royal Paragon Hall


From Wikipedia : The Royal Paragon Hall is an 12,000-square-metre events facility, with a capacity for around 5,000 people and is suitable for concerts, conventions and special exhibitions.

3 comments:

sieyee said...

Liezle, thanks for your information... cross our finger and toe... he he

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

Hey Liezel .. I can say that Nothing has been finalized though some information was out for quite sometime now.

The hall can actually hold up to 7000.

Tickets (hopefully) will be sold to public towards the end of this month or the beginning of Dec.

Still no official information from DSP Thailand!

Don't know when they will actually start announcing the news to us. We've been receiving rumors for such a long time now.

It's true that we're suggesting DSP to hold the concert at a bigger venue. May be they think that we can not really fill up the hall.

Both DSPThailand and DSP Korea underestimate Thai fans.

If DBSK and SUJU can hold the concert for 2 days and at the biggest venue in Thailand, why can't SS501 unless DSP does nothing to promote our boys in the country.

I have to buy the Rebirth album from Korea!!
That's really ridiculous, isn't it..

this is some info I wanted to share. Hope things change tommorrow cause time is running out!!!

liezle said...

Hi hi BLo_oM Li_oN! Thanks for clarifying about the hall's capacity. The 7,000 would that be standard stage or the stage that SS501 uses for Persona?

I think K pop has a market in Thailand so I really don't see why DSP not getting bigger venue. I mean i'm sure even DBSK and SuJu fans will be watching, right? Geez, it's not everyday that famous idol group is in your country.

Anyway, please keep us posted, k? I'm sure many are also waiting for news about Persona in Bangkok.

Oh really you have to buy REBIRTH in Korea when you aleady have DSP Thailand? Geez...

~liezle