Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[vids] all about hyun joong at persona in shanghai

Mimi, loads of thank the tips you've left on one of the comment boxes! I'm posting all the vids on this page now! I've seen them and they're wonderful! I'm sure Hyun Joong fans who have not seen these videos yet will be overwhelmed with these overload of nicely taken videos of Hyun Joong.

Much much thanks to Tiamo4674 for uploading on her YT channel. But if you're planning to re-post any of the vids please note that she specifically mentioned on her YT not to repost in any WGM related sites and blogs [my site is non WGM as you all know]. I hope no one will question this and will respect the owner's instruction.

Btw, I sent her a pm on YT, I the embeded links need to be taken down and replace by url I'll do so. For the meantime, I'll let the vids as they are.

4chance [doing the tango]


be nice to me [warning : you've to be in good health when you're going to watch this. be ready for...jjitjoong!]


ur man [doing his sexy moves]


ascfy [never never get tired of this]


because i'm stupid


de javu


Thanks again mimi for the tip and Tiamo4674!

P.S. mimi, you were asking when 'Intimate Note' will be aired. No idea yet. I'll ask around and will inform you.

4 comments:

Joyce Choong said...

Thanks, Liezle. Awesome, 6 in a row. Like a marathon, one after another. Great idea. It would be a dream if we can have a MTV channel solely on SS501's video! Just warming up. Can't wait for Hong Kong Persona. Another 22 days to go and counting. Have a great day.

Mai Huong said...

I've never seen the full performance of U R Man focused on leader... truly great quality! I totally wish U R Man choreography, boys look so manly doing all those moves :D

Karren said...

Hi Liezle! Enjoyed these... great morning treats for me :)

Btw would you know the instructions for voting our MEN on this

http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuzz2009/buzz.html#/buzzVote/male/

it's in Korean, your Seoulmate might be able to help all of us :)

khin said...

I noticed leader looking at one spot @ starting from 2:54 on 'Because I'm stupid'. I wonder what was that he's keep on looking at same spot....

thanks for sharing!