Thursday, April 01, 2010

Maknae's gift and Shark's message

I just finished watching the last episode of MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer' and I'm surely going to miss this show. This show has been my weekly dose not only of Maknae but as well as good laugh.

Geez, Maknae has been crying quite a lot this month. First was when he talked about his grandfather on Music High, this taping of episode 10, last Monday when he's telling his listeners on MuHigh about PD noona and writer noona and last was when after the airing of MuHigh when he's bidding goodbye to them. Sigh... it's been an emotional month for him. I hope that he's okay now and that there is someone who's comforting him.

Anyway, have you guys finished watching the last episode? Well yes or no let me share something with you that LHL sent to my email this afternoon and a few info which I got from Kim Hyung Joon Thread @ soompi that was shared by greenteadrinker [she's a great source when it comes to MBC Game ^^... thanks!]

The following are photos from Episode 10 [part 4 of 8 if you're watching from YT]. This photoshootaccording to greenteadrinker is a present of Maknae to the boys of progamers. [yah! he's been very generous to the progamers ^^] . Such a sweetie, righ? Maknae must have really been very very grateful for the support that he's been getting from these young men despite their busy schedules.





I wish someone will post the clearer and bigger photos of all that we've seen on the show. It's so nice looking at these progamer projecting in from of the camera. I think they had so much fun doing it of course with the help from Maknae. Btw, I love their jump poses!

And here's another thing that I'm shoving here which again I got from Kim Hyung Joon Thread @ soompi courtesy of greenteadrinker once again.

Shark's message that he on his cyworld this morning 03.31.10

Only take out with full credits!
Credits: Shark's cyworld
Translation: greenteadrinker@soompi

Today is the day of the last broadcast
During filming, although it was a bit difficult
Because this is the final parting, it will be very regretful and emotional
During this period, it was very tough for
Soon Ok nuna Han Kyu hyung Bo Seok hyung Yi Yong Jun PD nim
Yoon Hee nuna Mi Yong nuna Yoon Sook nuna including all the rest of the hyungs and nunas...
Very hard they worked

Thank you for taking care of me right till the end

We will meet again^^

***

Original message in hangul...

2010.03.31 수 10:31

오늘..막방하는날^^

촬영 할땐 조금 힘들기도했는데~~^^..

막상 헤어지니까 되게 많이 아쉽고 섭섭하다~~

그동안 완전 고생하신..

순옥이누나 한규형 보석이형 이용준피디님~

윤희누나 미용이누나 윤숙이누나를 비롯한 모든 형누나들..

너무 수고 많으셨어요 *heart sign*

마지막 까지 저 챙겨주셔서 감사해염^^*

다시 만나욥^^


P.S. I wish someone who is kind will translate the farewell message that Maknae wrote on the whiteboard. I tear up on that scene together with Maknae. T_T

But you know what? Today at work, I've read 2 farewell messages in my email, I just realized why people write these kinds of messages in the first place. They are not creating a ‘farewell/goodbye’ messages, they are making message of appreciation. I'm sure Maknae also did the same thing... thanking everyone who helped me for the past 3 months.

1 comment:

LHL said...

greenteadrinker translated the shark message to maknae on the show
(pls credit her if you wanna repost :))

Hyung Jun ah, annyeong!


I really can't believe these 10 weeks have already passed...

I think time has passed too fast.

From when we first met, now regarding each other as friends.

A teacher with his disciple, as buddies..

To be able to spend this period of 10 weeks together, it was so enjoyable & happy

Together during filming whenever I met with difficult and unseemly moments

You led us well.

to be able to safely finish filming.

As you were also able to complete your experience as a practice partner..

I wanted to tell you how very thankful I am

To our director and coach and team members, you always brought laughter

Because you created a happy & enjoyable atmosphere, I am grateful to you

you must come back to play!