Monday, April 05, 2010

did leader signed on just anything?

Found these photos that Imane directed me to. Are these all signed by Leader yesterday? Did Leader just signed on anything yesterday? Geez...

If you're there what would you have on your purse to be signed by Leader?

Hee, I have a friend that when she saw Jung Min in LA [am I right friend it's Jung Min not Leader?] she asked him to sign on her Burberry bag. ^_^

You may enlarge to see his message, signature and date.

notebooks, old & new photos of him, cd, wallet, poster


Btw, pictures were lifted from Baidu and from different source. Thanks for sharing everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have him signed on my mirror, and my laptop, my ipod.... I may as well kidnap him. Kekeke...

Anonymous said...

off topic: there's another poll for idol groups for korea, let's all put our efforts to voting on line and make SS501 no. 1 this time, go to:
http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&category=1&code=201004

and cast votes as many times you want...click the blu button under the members pictures....

SS501 fighting!!