Thursday, April 01, 2010

Flashback : Ep 1 to 10 MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer'

This video was posted by 미니민~~ on SS601.com. It's a collection of some of the highlights from episode 1 to 10 of MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer'. The video is more than 9 minutes and it's pretty well done by whoever did it. While watching the video I cannot help myself but flashback as well on how each episode gave me a good laugh.

Flashback : Ep 1 to 10 M|3C G@M3 'Hyung J00n Become$ @ Progamer'
source : liezle11 YTCh



[Just in case the above YT channel gets suspended click HERE to view the vid ^^]

I was just at Kim Hyung Joon thread @ soompi a while a go and read the translation of greenteadrinker on the message that Shark gave to Maknae that made him cry much inside the dorm of the progamers. If you watched that part, I guess you noticed that Maknae can't even looked at the TV when Shark was talking. I guess it's too much for him to hear a dear friend's farewell massage. Shark's message starts at mark 7:29 on the above vid.

Here let me share with you, the traslation of greenteadrinker over at Kim Hyung Joon thread @ soompi.

Btw, when greeteadrinker posted this she made screencaps from the episode shown last night. I won't be posting here the screencaps anymore as they're too many.

[Eng Trans] Shark's video message to Hyung Joon
Translation: greenteadrinker@ kim hyung joon thread - soompi

Only take out with full credit!

Hyung Jun ah, annyeong!
I really can't believe these 10 weeks have already passed...
I think time has passed too fast.
From when we first met, now regarding each other as friends...
A teacher with his disciple, as buddies...
To be able to spend this period of 10 weeks together, it was so enjoyable & happy.
Together during filming whenever I met with difficult and unseemly moments
You led us well...
to be able to safely finish filming.
As you were also able to complete your experience as a practice partner..
I wanted to tell you how very thankful I am.
To our director and coach and team members, you always brought laughter.
Because you created a happy & enjoyable atmosphere, I am grateful to you.
You must come back to play!

***

Just before the show ended Maknae left a message to everyone on the whiteboard at the training room of MBC Game Hero. You may click HERE to read what Maknae wrote.

***

I told you too last night that Maknae gave a present to the progamers, right? And that's the photoshoot. Here's one of the photos from that photoshoot that was uploaded by Shark on his Cyworld. Thanks again to greenteadrinker for posting this on Kim Hyun Joong Thread 2 Soompi.

'love this shot!

No comments: