Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Trans] Phone patch of Maknae on E! TV

Wow! Thank you Lois for doing another one of my favors.

Guys, here is translation of Lois on her blog on the patch phone conversation with Maknae at E! TV.


[Trans] Phone patch of Maknae on E! TVPhone
credit : loiskr.blogspot.com

PLEASE re-post with full credit


Video courtesy of poohhl

Note from Lois : Front part is just about saying hello to HJB, so I didn't translate that part.

MC : Your mom came here. When I saw your mom,
I thought you dressed up as a middle age woman.
HJ : I look like my mom.
MC : Also You & your cousin Elli have same apprearance.
I think people would have no doubt even if you say
she is your real sister.
HJ : Yes, Whenever we go out together, people often
question that she is my real sister. So I just say "Yes."
MC : Does Elli take up a positive attitude when she meet
the likable guy?
HJ : Yes, very aggressive!
MC : We've heard that Elli asked you to introduce your friend,
Park Young-Ha to her.
HJ : Yes, she did. But I think the time has not yet come.
MC : Would you say something to her for cheering?
HJ : I worried about her. But I think she's been doing well
in your program till now. So I feel good. I love her and
want her to get married with good guy soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

park young_ha ???????

Anonymous said...

is hyungs girlfriend?

Anonymous said...

park young ha is a korean actor