Saturday, April 03, 2010

[Unsubbed] OnStyle Magazine 'What Women Want' EP7

Happy Birthday, Park Jung Min! (",)

***

Much thanks to poohlhl for posting the whole part on YT the segment of Jung Min on OnStyle Magazine 'What Women Want' shown last night 04.02.10.

If you've seen my post prior to this, you've actually seen half of the vid. But hey no worries, this vid is worth watching again because Jung Min and Maknae are both cute. Also, you'll get to see Young Saeng in the end [we'll see him next week]. ^^. Likewise, you'll see Jung Min's attendance in Dominic's Way fashion show last March 26 and some BTS especially when he's fitting some nice leather coats.

Here's the vid...



P.S. Now I know how the red wine hair color looks on someone under the light. I had my hair dyed red wine twice [i suggest you use L'OREAL] about 2 years ago and everyone who sees it loves it. Hmm, makes me think of having red wine on my hair again. ^^

1 comment:

Riley said...

jungmin now the new hair colour is red wine?