Saturday, April 03, 2010

[Vid w/ Trans] ] Jung Min's interview during BON fashion show

Happy Birthday, Jung Min! ^_^

***

Heaps of thanks to poohhl for loading this backstage interview of Jung Min on her YT. I believe that this interview was during BON fashion show last 28th of March where Jung Min is the main model.

I'll be posting here the translation of Lois posted on her blog on what Jung Min said. Much thanks again Lois for doing my favor. ^^

Interview of Jung Min @ the Backstage
Korean to English translation by Lois on Happy Boys!! SS501

[Before runway]
This is my second runway so I feel less nervous than the first show held before.
But I'm still nervous.
As time goes by, I'm getting more anxious.

[After runway]
I was trembling!! My face is little bit swollen cause it's morning time, so I couldn't open my eyes wide.
I regret that I blinked my eyes. I should've opened my eyes like this.
(motion. haha. so cute!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he looks so cute giving that big bright smile the min he got to the backstage after the runway