Saturday, April 10, 2010

[vids] leader on the street of barcelona [2]

Heaps of thanks to toita87 for sharing these vids on Kim Hyun Joong thread @ Soompi. From the first vid I guess they are flagging down a cab. Hee, Leader is wearing slippers.

Before you watch the vids, please do check the links that kanojokhj shared on the sidebar or click HERE and HERE.

It's a blog showing photos of Leader in the street of Barcelona. I won't be posting it here since the 1st photo has the face of the lucky lady who had photo of her. She might not want her face in all SS501 blog/websites. Oh, the lady is sooooo lucky! Yeah she even got an autograph i believe. And Leader is so nice to have a photo with her [and i think the staff/guards were talking to fans as well]. Way to go Hyun Joong!

And the 2nd link the link is locked [i do know how to grab it but if she locks it then be it ^^ ] but check out the last photo. I love it! Leader squatting reading a paper next to a pole. I think that he's a photo shoot there because I can see big camera lens on the left side of the photo.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not see the squatting idol in the last vid here;but I saw it in another Spanish blog .KHJ looked like a typical Asian squatting in broad daylight nonchalantly reading what looked like newspaper . Nobody seemed to care except for a Filipina elderly (looked like one )looking at him from across the street .I did not notice the cameras .Where are the Filipinos in this city -I supposed they must have watched BOF and know SS501.