Saturday, October 16, 2010

Message of Kyu Jong @ DSP Webby

Yah, I slept for more than 12 hrs and now I'm not feeling well plus my internet connection has a problem i'm only using emergency connection. TT.

Anyway, I'm happy to see that Kyu Jong left a message over at DSP Webby. He's really such a sweetie.

Here's translation courtesy of xiaochu over at Quainte501.

***

Credits: SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

KyuJong, "It's been a long time ^^!'
2010-10-16 1:10:24 PM

Hi!! How is everyone..?^^
Hm..Seems like autumn is already here.. Please be careful not to catch a flu..T
Ayoo Flu virus is really strong..!!
Even though sometimes I conveyed news (about myself) through a place called twitter, but it's been a long time since I left a message in official homepage~
Isn't that right?!^^ Members are currently working hard for their individual schedules/work and you know that they are spending their time working dilligently right?! Please give them lots of support and treat them really really well ^^
Even though you might have seen it through news articles, YoungSaeng hyung and I are in the midst of preparing, and so please look forward to it and support us~
I studied alot and met alot of nice people, also looking back once again at the time spent back then
I am having an enjoyable time ^^
I believe that our pretties are also spending a good time ^^!!!
Now I'll be turning 25 years old soon.. Euaak HyunJoong hyung and YoungSaeng hyung will be 26..!!
Time flies really fast isn't it?!^^ Let's spend the fast flying time preciously~~
Yoohoo!!!! Everyone don't fall sick and eat well.. I hope that you will always spend each and every day filled with smiles~
Well then, bye bye...hee^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will always support both of u kyujong...FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! He really such a sweetie....he mssgs always make me smile...Hope our prince we leave mssg too regarding about their comeback!

Anonymous said...

u r such a cutie, kyu...
always be nice to us..
yes, time is fast and u r an adult now. mature and still handsome.
pls reunite soon coz i cant wait to shouted " DOUBLE S SE OH GO NGIL"
love u.

Anonymous said...

we'll always support all of you..no matter what..SS501 FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyu's msg always sweet and full of wording to take care us thanKYU still missing your pretties. Wishing u to get the good things in B2M fighting KJ ^^

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, sweet center always caring and thoughtful and very supportive to his brothers! This is what i call true and real brothership (brother+friendship)

Dont care if they're older/younger than me... i believe in this group, i believe in them = SS501 5 FOREVER SMILING OLD TOGETHER AS 1!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyu said "I studied alot", what a lovely hard working boy and so curious what he's studying?
Really looking forward to his awesome performance.