Wednesday, October 06, 2010

[Trans] Baek Seung Jo's Diary #5

Geez, I can't hardly catch up with all the readings and posts that I've been doing. On top of that I am working because I've a whole day meeting. ^^ I just love my life. (ノ´∀`*)ノ

reena29shadow just tweeted the 5th dairy translation of our beloved Baek Seung Jo. It's in 3 parts! Thanks again reena!

On his last diary he's revealing his feeling bit by bit. Now let's see what surprise Baek Seung Jo has for us in this dairy entry.

Please DO NOT hotlink as I only use Imageshack to host these images. Thank you.


Whoa! Baek Seung Jo! You... 19 years old hot blooded young man... you still ask why? ^_^


Aha! You are falling for her !(*^^)


Baek Seung Jo, you are good in hiding your feeling! You were so excited to go out with Hani and you even know your mom's plan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I am so overwhelmed...this is so cute hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Who seriously wouldn't WANT to go into BSJ's room?

Anonymous said...

why, thanks a lot for posting this one! I'm really a big fan of PK! please post all of the diaries.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

what is " gi...kuang" means?????

Anonymous said...

anon 10:08 AM, i think that's the sound of screeching tires and a crashing car, what SeungJo heard before he turned around and found out Hani was hit by the car. this is translated from Korean to Chinese to English, so the word sounds are different.

Anonymous said...

to anonym 12;35
ah...thank you for ur reply