Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[Video] Mischievous Kiss BTS

Check this behind the scenes clip from the official YT channel of Mischievous Kiss, ytkiss.

This clip includes the first 'bed scene' of Baek Seung Jo and HaNi as well as the kiss of Seung Jo and HaeRa which for the first time I got envious of Yoon HaeRa. ^^

Since the video I posted earlier was taken down I'm posting this vid which thefelizity posted in YT instead. This is different from the one I posted earlier. Thanks to one Anonymous for the tip.



i remember I had a guessing gave before asking whether Hyun Joong is using boxers or briefs, check mark 1.15 of the vid i think it's boxers ^_^

Another one courtesy of marydewitt . Thank!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this vid is privt, how ? i want see.
i sub ykiss already n be freind already so how ...

Aezlyn said...

how to access this video??

Anonymous said...

Why did Seung Jo kiss HaeRa? :(

Anonymous said...

Try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxHM57b-LQ&fmt=18

Envy Haera....

Anonymous said...

to anony on 4.56 pm
its ha ni's imagination

Anonymous said...

Me likey his red underwear :D

Anonymous said...

I really hate this video...why is everyone posting it at a time when the next episode is a wedding...I am beginning to hate this couple

gniniuh said...

I cannot bring myself to press the 'Play' Button~~~ But thanks for posting! will watched later...

gniniuh said...

*watch I mean

Anonymous said...

it cannot be unseen. x_x am i feeling jealous for Hani (even though it's just in her head), or as a KHJ fangirl (i'm usually not the type), or as a JoongBo shipper (=X)? @_@ but why is it ok when he kisses JSM? is it cuz she's so cute? XD;

Anonymous said...

goshhh....I really want to watch BTS on kissing in the rain scene !
I'm so jealous these girls
but I've to admit that I love to watch it...
Hyun Joons is such a hot kisser >///<

Anonymous said...

ohhh.....HJ dear, don't tell us that you do not know how to do those actions!!! by taking so many NG, please....for good looking guy like you, gee!!!

to frank, i quite surprise with this drama that have those action for my idol....make me have 2nd thought about him!

wow...the way he turn down Hera in bad....really make us jelous, right gals????

khjysn said...

flaming in my heart on 2:27-2:29!! Great great great job, HJ!!!
love ya!!

me,pity girl

Anonymous said...

OMO OMO....! Wahhh... I'm green with envy.

maryho2323 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfwqCz_vk6M

liezle said...

thanks marydewitt!