Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wasteland Multi-Angle Focus on Each Member of SS501

Heaps of thanks again to iamsom for tweeting the links to these videos. I know that it's been quite some time that cut vids of these were out. I intentionally didn't post them because I want to post them as one go. Now that cut vids are here, thanks again to iamsom, I'm ready to post.

Much thanks as well again to KYULOVECHAU1 for uploading them on her YT channel.

Ahh, missing SS501 on stage. I want the time for them to be together to be soon. But I know that for now, it'll be impossible. Next year... next year... so better save for the time to come, yah? You don't want to miss that, right?

Alright, here are the vids of each member in their 'Wasteland' performance during Persona in Seoul Encore.

Hyun Joong


Young Saeng


Kyu Jong


Jung Min


Hyung Jun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowww thanks liezle, i've been looking for the individual focus for quite some time ^_^

Hot as hyunjoong, kyujong; and sexy as jungmin may be, i like watching young saeng on stage the best. He looks the most natural dancing, and his facial expressions are apt. Off stage, my favourite is all of them, maybe a little more towards kyujong sometimes. But kyujong has this uniform expression whenever he's dancing -_- Youngsaeng's really a shy boy turned performer on stage. I've never expected to see him dance like this when i first watched ss501. Hyungjun's not bad too...i guess the years he spent in training really helped. They all look great performing, i just thought that youngsaeng was slightly better lol

Anonymous said...

It's so funny how people see completely different things when they watch SS501 perform because I feel that Hyun Joong looks the most natural when dancing. Which made it a really "eyes bugging out of head moment" when I read that he was the hardest to teach how to dance! Of course they all look good when they dance but there is just something about Hyun Joong that even when I am watching a video focus of another member the moment he comes into the screen my eyes are just immediately drawn to him. Can't explain it and really don't want to even try! Just going to continue to love it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

So true on how people see things differently. I agreed with anonymous 5:22 AM. In my opinion, although all of the members look good on stage, I feel that Hyun Joong is the best dancer and has the best stage presence. His dance moves look natural and are always done effortlessly.

Anonymous said...

I agree that hyun joong is the best dancer but i think that young saeng has the best facial expressions which suit the lyrics & mood of the song when he's dancing. I always enjoy watching young saeng's varied facial expressions whenever he dances on stage even when he's dancing in the background. One of my personal favourites is his Goodbye Stage performance of Love Like This on Inkigayo on 29 Nov 09.

pengfoo said...

I just love to watch Hyun Joong dance. He has a natural grace and his movements are smooth,fluid and sexy. His expressions just capture me and keep my eyes riveted on him. He just gets and keeps my whole attention as long as he is on the stage. Fatal attraction ...lol...