Tuesday, December 07, 2010

[Fan Account] Kyujong & Youngsaeng AND Story FanMeeting by Chara

Remember Chara a German TS who is in Seoul? She is a Triples but she clings to Young Saeng's side more. I think she will be going back to Germany soon and amongst the members she only has to meet Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. The chance of 'meeting' them happened last Saturday when she attended the fan meet. Before this, Chara had a close encounter meeting Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong and Jung Min earlier. You may read her story HERE, HERE and HERE and I tell you she's one lucky lady when she met these three.

As her bias is Young Saeng she was already losing hope [she's going back to Germany soon] of seeing him until she got hold of tickets to watch him and KJ at the fan meeting. And what's wonderful about this is that she had her 'special moment'. Read her fan account below. Even though it's a brief moment compared to meeting the other three it's a moment for Chara that is the sweetest i believe.

***

Kyujong & Youngsaeng AND Story FanMeeting FanAccount
by Chara

This Saturday I had an absolutely fantastic experience! Youngsaeng’s and Kyujong’s fanmeeting was all worth it to go there. Was there any doubt about that? NO. Of course not. But that it would be THAT fantastic, kkk~~~

When I woke up in the morning the first thought coming to my mind was: “Today is FanMeeting-Day… really?” It felt like a dream, cause this was what I had dreamed about since more than a year now… seeing Youngsaeng… the reason I came to Korea… main reason… seeing Youngsaeng. So that should be the day, dream becomes reality. I couldn’t believe it. When I was sitting in the bus with Lois (my lovely eonni who got the tickets for me – at this time MANY THANKS for the tip-off from SAENGIE BIASED!!!) I still felt like in a dream, remaining like this even when we arrived at the venue and when I actually saw the stage right infront of me.

I only truly believed when they came on stage and Fans started screaming around me. Wha~~~ my reaction… I truly thought about it a lot before, when in Germany: “What will you do, when you actually see him live once?” Something happened, what happened with no other member. I started to cry, there were to many emotions in my heart and it just came over me. Ha, I was really grateful the hall was dark. ^^’ My Youngsaeng~~~~ and our adorable Kyu. ^^

First they answered a lot of fan-questions. Pity I could understand quite less, but one thing I did understand was the question that Youngsaeng answered: “If you would have a girlfriend (now), what would you give her for Christmas?” Actually he grinned a lot, saying Then after long thinking with a jokingly grin: “I really don’t know, I don’t have a girlfriend (anyway).” “Tea?” (LOL, I thought you would name something more romantic? ^^’)

Really, our men looked both absolutely gorgeous. In dark suits… And first thought I had, was “Oh my god, Youngsaeng has slimmed down so much now!” (I’m sorry girls, I’m completely aware, that this account is much much more Youngsaeng-biased… as he is my favourite… I’m sorry for Kyu-fans, cause I think I was much more fixated on Youngsaeng. T_T Sorry~~~ but please believe me, he was really great, cute and adorable in all he did. And damn funny!!)

So after fan-question session first performance started: Youngsaeng’s Saranghaeyo, Mianhaeyo” (I love you, I’m sorry). Oh it was so great. I can’t even tell you with words. Tears started to flow anew then. His voice is much more amazing when you can hear him sing live, really. As one of the friends I met there said: “I want to kidnap him and take him to Europe! His voice is… *not describable* You could earn so much money with an artist like that in Europe. I have never seen somebody comparable to his voice volume. It’s not normal…”

And then our Kyu did his “Never let you go” song in Persona Encore Version, but without Micheal Jackson costume this time. The song git the audience heat up once again.

After that was a session I will call “Making something eatable”.^^ So funny!!! The two had to make sandwiches and kimbab, so who would make what was decided by a game. In first session (3 PM) YS made sandwiches, Kyu kimbab. Kyu seems to make this alot. He looked very accostumed to make it. When lucky fans could taste there dishes they had to decide which one was better. First round Youngsaeng’s sandwiches won. So the loser had to drink some kind of really disgusting drink, the other one mixed. So YS mixed for KJ and tasted it before. Must have been really disgusting, judging from his look.

After that Kyu drank more than half of the drink, until YS was waving his hand, like saying: “Stop it, it’s too disgusting. I can’t take responsibility for that.” (So cute, those two!)

At 7 PM session YS made kimbab, Kyu sandwiches. You should have seen YS making kimbab. I was really amazed at this disaster. Like he made kimbab I really was totally amused asking myself if this guy is really original Korean… cause he seemed to never have made it before, judging how he did it. And even I did make it before. Sandwiches won once again so this time YS had to drink the untasty drink.^^ He only could handle a little gulp of it, then pretending to be really exhausted and weak, leaning against Kyu’s shoulder. ^_^ So cute!!! And I just thought: “Ahjussi…”

But with next performance all thoughts like that were oblivious. Youngsaeng performed Rain’s song, and it rocked me from my seat. Hahahaha… I would never have expected him to do that, he never fails to surprise me still. And I love that he always creates himself anew in music. He never does one thing more than about 2-3 times it seems. In Persona Tour he performed “Nameless Memory” in two different styles (R&B, Ballade), Find rockversion, and “Our own memories” (Seo Taiji’s Song). In Saitama Concert we could enjoy listening to “Makanaide”, and now this, Rain’s ‘Love Song’ (or “Song to hold you back”). Wow.

First, when he came on stage, I didn’t want to believe my ears. Cause it was definitely Youngsaengs voice i heard, but Songstyle and Outfitstyle would have fitted Kyujong much more in my imagination… But it was him, YS!

And the performance ~~~~ oooooohhhh~~~ sexy!!! Waves, bare arms, a little teasing strip, his tummy… I don’t really have to tell you about how it felt to me, right? ^_~
I screamed my heart out then.^^ LOL, actually screaming “Kajima” (Don’t go!!!) when the performance ended.

Kyu followed with “Wuss up”. Of course the song is a hit anyways.^^ So no need to tell you, that fans screamed and cheered.^^

When Kyu was gone to change clothes, MC bridged the time gap with a questions to the fans: “Who traveled farthest to be here?” (Well, this was my moment, my special moment.) Before i could even think about it Lois started screaming next to me “GERMANY!!! GERMANY!!! GERMANY!!!” And when MC couldn’t hear (cause we were actually quite high and far) a lot of people joined the chant until MC asked: “There is a German around here?” Then Lois nugded me to stand up and there I stood, saying: “Yes, I’m German.” Actually I had no clue what to do then, so I waved at Saeng and Kyu (who just came back in time) and bowed. I had eye-contact with Saeng for a split second. They both looked at me pretty surprised. Then I sat again. Show must go on.^^ So he actually could know I was there!!! In an official event with 2000 people, something like this happens… Can you believe it? Well, if that isn’t lucky… then I don’t know.^^ Wha~~, he saw me.^^ *jumping jumping jumping*

Meeting ended with the last song sung by the two of them, “Wings of the world”. Those two have really a special connection to the song, don’t they? I really felt the “Wings of the world” this time, because of that special moment. Somehow I felt connected… I’ve flown around half the earth… kkkk~~~~

On 7 PM session there were Encore-chants after that, but surprisingly they didn’t prepare an encore song… I wondered alot about this, because they could have more than expected, that fans would crave for an Encore. So they came on stage and talked a little more to us instead.

Meeting ended… Ah… what a pity… It was SOOOOOO great.

I want to go once again!

Edit:

I just read Lois second (longer) FC. So Kyu was also not accostumed to make Kimbab? Really? It seems Fans shouted to him how to do right, but I didn't get that. ^^' (language barrier)
At least to a foreigner like me Kyu'S making Kimbab looked like making Kimbab. Youngsaengie's making still looks disastrous to me.^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, Chara! i'm so happy for you, having that special moment with your Saengie! *jumps w/ you* :D

thanks for the great fanaccount! so much fun. i lol'd at YS's disastrous kimbap making. XDD and the yucky drink punishment haha.

i love how the other fans helped Lois chant "Germany" to let you have your moment. TS are so sweet. ^^ i'm sure they want the boys to know how loved they are all over the world, too. <3

hope you get a chance to meet him face to face someday. he'll surely remember you now! :D

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful Chara!
for sure wuri shy prince will remember you!