Sunday, December 05, 2010

Kyu Jong from the Lens of kimkyujong.net Shutterbug

Though only four photos of Kyu Jong were posted on Baidu that came from kimkyujong.net, I must say that I like these photos. Not so sure what exact word to say/use but there's something in these photos [especially the ones at the presscon] that makes me smile and miss Kyu Jong a lot.

Before you go and look at the photos let me share first with you another translation of reena29shadow that she tweeted tonight. It's the translation of Kyu Jong's message at the FanMeet. Thank you again reena for doing this and sharing with us.

Here's Kyu Jong's message.

"Thank you everyone, for always being by my side; Thank you everyone, for always giving me love; Thank you everyone, for always protecting me; Thank you everyone, for always only looking at me; Thank you everyone, for always standing by my side." Lastly he wrote, "I couldn't write well, so I'm really troubled over how to express myself"

And now here are the photos of Kyu Jong posted by 00lanse on Baidu that came from kimkyujong.net.




Can you guess which song this photo was taken? I'm sure you know. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuss up... wuss wuss wuss wuss up!!~~ Hee. Come on Kyu, u write well! That's a lovely msg... esp love the line, "Thank you everyone, for always only looking at me". Yes indeed. I only look at you, my Kyu ^^

Hwaiting Kyu and YS!!! Of cos, I just have to mention tt I love that Jung Minnie was there to support the 2 boys!! SS501 LOVE =)

Anonymous said...

Ya, there's a maturity in Kyu that is emanating from the press con pics. Self assured, serious but still a shy side. That mysterious side that draws you in. Aaaahhhh just makes me melt...

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about sweetie?you write very well, and you speak well sing well dance well treat people around you well!