Sunday, July 05, 2009

HK Fanmeet videos

I'm sure you've seen these and they're really in good quality. I'm just posting here some of the videos that I saw with few comments from me. ^^

HK Fans Meeting - Kim Hyun Joong guitar solo

thanks to HHJJSS501 YT channel

I like Leader's hair in the HK fanmeeting that in Taiwan. I find him sexier with straight hair. ^^

Hyung Joon

Thanks to candyc1203

Deja Vu and Intro

thanks to yyy148

Guys, they are tall but not that 'tall tall'. Amongst them Jung Min has my ideal height and his shoulders are broad. [i like it too!] They're legs [i fancy guys with strong legs], though they're not that muscular but you can see from their tight pants that they've strong legs. They don't look awkward at all. Ahh, i remember again Jung Min, when he was stretching his legs and doing that 'up and down' thing with his stool he's just so damn. I think he doesn't know what he's doing to us fans with those sexy cute motions he's doing on stage. Argh. i wish that 501joo will upload the video that she she took so that you'll know what i'm talking about!

Oh yeah, Jung Min look so sexy drinking his water. I'm sure you've seen several video of his, right? He's also sexy seating in front with his legs cross.

U R Man

Thanks to mingpat

Kyu Jong, Hyung Joon and Young Saeng are looking adorable performing this. I thought that Hyun Joong and Jung Min will be joining them in this number but didn't but it's okay seeing the 3 of them on stage is always wonderful. Love love how Young Saeng keep on smiling to the crowd.

No comments: