Sunday, July 05, 2009

More fanmeeting fancam videos

Are you getting tired of watching them?

I love watching fanvids from different angles. Check these videos out again!

Young Saeng's 'Gee'. Look at the boys at the back. They're having fun watching him. ^^ Kyu is also doing the steps at the back. So cute!



It so funny how the boys are singing ahead of Kyu Jong.



Leader is so handsome! He's just perfect for me. I don't get tired of looking at his face.



So much thanks to Charisma of HK DoubleS ClubCharisma. I'm amazed with her steady hands in taking this video. [or she's one of those fans with tripods?] ^^ Likewise, thanks to MEKOHK922 for uploading in her YT channel.

1 comment:

Spring said...

thanks Liezle..

i also love watching all videos from different angle..
never tired watching their video..
i love YS dance so much.. i really love it as can't take out from my eyes already..haaha..
the members are enjoyed so much behind too... love them more and more..;p