Monday, July 06, 2009

New Solo Songs for Jung Min and Young Saeng

Okay this is different from Jung Min's song in the SS501 Solo Collection earlier release. This is included in the SS501 Taiwan Solo Album [which i bought in HK]. The title is 나 뿐인가요 (Only Me).



You can d/l the song of Jung Min HERE but please do support the boys by buying the original CD.

Young Saeng also got one new song. Again this is different from Young Saeng's song in the SS501 Solo Collection. His song is included in the OST of 'Friend, The Legend' starring HyunBin, Kim MinJoon, Seo DoYoung, Wang JiHye.



p.s. i cannot help myself not posting this very very cute Jung Min's pose. He's been doing a lot of this lately. Darn! He knows he's cute doing this. ^_^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
credit as labeled


p.s. i saw this ranking on SS601.com but couldn't quite know what it's all about until i read shinhwa_n_choua post in SS501 thread @ soompi.

She wrote that the boys have 15 songs in the 100. That includes their solos songs plus a few from late 2008 and even their Japanese songs.

SBS's TOP SONGS - HOT 100 RANKINGS

1위, 제발 잘해줘 - ss501
2위, 이름없는 기억 - ss501
3위, hey g - 김형준
6위, wuss up - ss501
14위, 비겁하지 않겠어 - ss501
18위, 하면 안돼 - 박정민
34위, 내 머리가 나빠서 - ss501
71위, 애인만들기 - ss501
83위, 사랑인거죠 - ss501
84위, 세상의 날개 - ss501
86위, 메시지 - ss501
88위, 겁쟁이 - ss501
89위, 넌 나의 천국 - ss501
94위, lucky days - ss501
98위, lover - ss501

7 comments:

spring said...

ohh...Liezle..

thanks for sharing all these..
very glad to see SS501 get all 1st,2nd, 3rd place in top songs and also got othter position with most of their songs.. very happy to see this... Congratulation SS5501!!!

thanks you Liezle...:)

wen0607 said...

By the way, I have problem to download JM's new solo, 나 뿐인가요 (Only Me).

I dunno what happened? Can anyone send me the mp3 format to my email : wendy927@pacific.net.sg

Thanks inadvance^^

mel_1223 said...

Thanks Liezle,

Is this the newest solo song by JM?

I like it alot! finally get to hear his voice in the whole song ^^.. he sounded soo gentle ^^

I onli liked the chorus of his other solo song, 'If you Cannot' in the solo album as Jisun sang almost half of it!

@Wen0607 - I sent you the mp3 already, check ur email :)

liezle said...

hello spring! do you know that SS501 album in Taiwan is currently #1? I read it in SS601.com

~liezle

liezle said...

wen, I'll try to help you when i get home, K? my access at work is very limited.

~liezle

liezle said...

mel, it's from the Taiwan SS501 1st Solo Album. I bought my copy in HK. The rest of the Kyu Jong's, Baby's and Young Saeng's solo are great too. Leader's Thank You has 2 versions.

~liezle

mel_1223 said...

Oh Liezle,

You make me wana buy that version too now ^^..I had already pre-order the original version fr YesAsia.com...am melting from listening to JM's voice..^^^

Yes, all of their solos are great, they are all so talented and special and each has its own distinct voice. Love them alot! :)