Sunday, August 02, 2009

Baby's turn to tease us with his abs ^_^

I read on soompi that Maknae also showed some skin last night when he performed 'Hey G!'. I was looking for the video since I read it and I finally found it on shirbogurl21 YT. Much thanks again!

Geez, he's so different when he's on stage performing. He's sexy and so manly. It's like he has put on a a different mask. You'll know what I mean when you see THIS later.



Ahh, he should have taken the vest off.

Now, who amongst the members said that Maknae is afraid to show off his body? Was it Mal and Leader? Actually I think it is Mal who is afraid to show off his body. I remember when he was interviewed regarding the hospital scene of the drama MV, he mentioned that the PD wanted him to be half naked but he begged off because he said that he's not confident to show off his body. ^^

Oh do you remember that In 'Starry Night' they said that Kyu Jong will also showoff his body during the concert? Did he?

Btw, I wish that there's a fancam that we'll get to see a full body shoot. ^^

Tomorrow is Maknae's birthday. I wonder if the members and Triple S are going to make him cry.

p.s. Jen, thanks for your reply below. I was already doing the draft to this post when I read it. ^^

p.p.s. regarding the link i posted above about the episode where Maknae cried in the last episode of 'God of Cookery Expedition'. I learned that the host were saying really hurtful words to Maknae for always being absent in the show and being the cause of the fight between the two lady hosts. It was all a prank but the host really did well in hurting him and of course Maknae didn't know that there was a hidden cam. You should see him cry when he learned about the prank. Even when the show is taping, you could see that our sensitive Baby got affected by the prank. The guy host though was really nice when Baby started crying on his shoulder. He's comforting him like a son. Cute scene, do check it out.

8 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle,

No worries... just sharing. haha, I don't think Mal will show off. Anyway, his solo seems like inappropriate for him to have the show off scene.

Anyway, HeyG was cool too... although we can't see it from front.

Thanks again.

Jen

amanda said...

thanks for everything~
I was screaming my head off when I saw the videos and pictures!

dor said...

can i know where is the interview when JM was interviewed for the dramaMV? could u provide me with the link. thanks in advance!! XDD

liezle said...

hi dor. ^^ oh i'm not sure anymore which video I saw that. it's from one of the making of the drama mv with sub-titles. they're just too many of them.

~liezle

***

hello amanda and jen.

btw, i haven't seen any news coverage of the concert tonight yet. not sure though if the media are still allowed since i know that tonight is the filming for the DVD that will be released later.

mel_1223 said...

Hi Liezle,

thanks again for all ur posts! yea, I agree with Jen too, Mal will not be showing off his body, 1-the song is not appropriate, 2-he is really one who is the most conservative type in taking off his shirt, although he is the most outgoing one among them. Have u ever seen him even in sleeveless before? I dont think I have, if you have seen it, pls let me know ! haha

And yes, the prank on God of Cookery seems soo bad, I actually onli seen the vid this morning and I was crying so much seeing him crying out so much too. Poor him, although it is just a prank, he must really felt soo hurt and those words could still be eating up on him. This reminds me of one episode in IdolWorld when the boys also prank him cos it is his bday soon, he was soo soo sad n cried there too

kadd said...

Just got back from the concert. It's been a real experience for me cos' it's my first ever to attend an idol group's concert.

Anyway, Baby didnt cry tonight. Everything was very well organised by TripleS to wish him happy b'day in the beginning. His bro and lady cousin came to the concert as well. Towards the end, cake and stuff toy was brought out. Everyone sang happy b'day song to him. Happy happy today. Members probably didnt want to put him through anymore sadness after what happened in GOC.

Unspeechable experience and scenes of HJL's nakedness is still lingering on for me...

P.S. I was so prepared with my D90 camera to take some exciting pics/vids. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was sitting like 4 rows from the center stage that I kept getting warnings from security personnels to keep my camera away! Sigh...my pics are too embarrassig to share! Only worthwhile vid was Leader's 15s of nakedness which can be viewed from hoonfami's YouTube anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0iCls4LTk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fliezle%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

liezle said...

kadd, thank you for sharing! i hope you don't mind if i share this in my blog. thank you really! there seems to be no updates yet from any korea sites. =(

~liezle

kadd said...

No prob...glad to be able to contribute!