Sunday, August 02, 2009

another bit of pix spazzzz

Saw these beautifully taken photos posted on SS601.com and I cannot help myself not posting them even though some of which are almost the same as the ones posted earlier. But then again, there's nothing such as too many or repetitive when it comes to our favorite/s, right?

So while waiting for news, photos and videos of tonight concert. Here's a bit of pix spazzzz.

Btw, I don't think we'll get to have new photos as early as now since media might not be allowed to take photos tonight since tonight's show will be filmed for the DVD that will be released later on. So I guess it'll be a long night of waiting tonight for fans to upload photos and videos to satisfy our craving for the boys.

Thanks again to SS601.com for the photos below. Original credit as labeled.




























p.s. i was thinking of doing an individual pix spazzzz of each member but I was checking my file and it seems that there aren't much photos of Jung Min, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong from the media neither from fans yet.

4 comments:

quizzy said...

wow!today's concert is for the dvd???

oh my oh my!!!!i have to get one for sure!!!

hehe,,,:) the boys were smoking hot!!! (screams)

thanks liezle!!

Anonymous said...

sooo sad, i really wanted to see pics of my mal :(

ill keep waiting...

shienyin said...

Hi Liezle you have been working very hard for everyone of us. so take the opportunity to have a good rest while waiting for the new photos for tonight's concert

shienyin

Nicky said...

I second that!


Have a good rest Liezle and many thanks. It is greatly appreciated ^_^