Sunday, August 02, 2009

[Persona in Seoul] Fancam #4 : four videos

I was awakened by a call from my internet provided as early as 8am to fix my connection. So far it's working well ^^ hopefully it'll continue to be like this from now on and that I won't have any intermittent connection.

Here are three fancam from shirbogurl21.

It's SS501 performance of 'A Song Calling for You', Leader's 'Please Be Good To Me'' and a new song from their new Korean album. I can't hardly hear the lyrics of their new song since fans are screaming.

A Song Calling for You


This rendition of 'Please Be Good To Me' is HOT!! I so envy the girl ^^ When she hugged him from the back my heart was beating fast because I already know what she'll do... she ripped the shirt off [with the help of Leader]! Damn! Major hotness! But... then...

'Please Be Good To Me'



Ahhh, it was cut at the most exciting part! Anyway, I know that later on we'll get to see the whole video.

new song


Here's another one, it's the intro to Heo Young Saeng's 'Nameless Memory'. It's a cute. Lifted from 242Kyu.

Intro to Nameless Memory

9 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Wow, Liezle, you are up early! Thanks again for all ur hard work!!

OMG OMG OMG....you are soo right, the rendition of Please Be Good to Me is reallly HOT HOT HOT!!! ooh my mouth just cant close back. damn! i really wana watch the whole show

mel_1223 said...

Liezle, check this vid out...they display childhood til big pics of each member, first time i get to see Mal's baby pic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiWSNmusJfA

shienyin said...

Hi Liezle your are in front of your desk again to start the day with Persona Concert. Thank you so much. Oh i really really envy the lady. When will the DVD out cann't wait for that

mel_1223 said...

Ah..sorry, ignore my 2nd comments above...that is not fr yday's show i think, the Title is misleading..ah..but it is really the first time i saw that haha

quizzy said...

hey liezle,

wow.. got no words to say but thank you!!! its beyond words!!!

yeah i wanna watch the whole thing also, hope there'll be a dvd of this!

alo, woul like to tahnk shirbo!!!

wen0607 said...

Liezle,

I have watched the clip of HJL - Please be nice to me~
The last part really HOT! >.<
Nose bleeding already........ haha :P

Anonymous said...

the 2nd video is private :(
do you have other links for that?

liezle said...

hi Anonymous! My latest post in the full version of Leader's 'Please be nice to me' check it out! it's major hotness. ^^


~liezle

Y said...

HD version of leader's performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnVgggyeGAM
be sure to click the HD button :)