Tuesday, November 03, 2009

another dose of young saeng

Have you had enough from the birthday bash of Young Saeng? Should I stop posting more photos from that event? Nah! Of course I won't. Each shot from each shutterbug is unique. No duplication though you may think there are. Compare with the other photos they're from different angles.

Here is another set of photos to save to your overflowing folder. Much thanks to 응생 for sharing this photos on SS601.com. Thanks also for Miseong.net for sharing them to the public.

The confetti drops right on its target.
Saeng il chukahamnida, Young Saeng!

Learder's cone ears are scene stealer.


















Young Saeng has this to say to Jen, Brenda, (A) and those adoring him ...

YS : You guys are still okay?
Read the someone died after seeing
some of my photos. ^_^

YS : I hope you guys are still alive and kicking to see me
and the rest of SS501 in our Persona concerts.
♥ ♥ ♥

P.S. This GIF is cute. Check how Maknae shot a stare at Jung Min after hugging Young Saeng.

thanks to 빅정민 for sharing on SS601.com
credit as labeled

Please DO NOT hotlink GIF.

8 comments:

marge0256 said...

Thanks for sharing these! I can't get enough of our birthday boy's pictures. He's soooo cute! :)

Panda Brenda said...

LOLzzz...
Liezle, your captions are so funny...
for me is should be more likely to be this:

1) YS: Huh? Nose bleed again...after seeing and saving my photos.. =.=|||

2) YS: Stop saving my photos anymore...Quick go for more blood transfusion now...and remember to put a nose stopper when you come for our Persona concerts..

muahahahah...

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Thanks Liezle,

To YS: Yeah I'm still alive but my money tree aren't growing well lately. So I can't see you and the rest of SS501 in more Persona Concerts. Do wait for me okay? hehehe

I'll keep myself alive to see you again face to face. And make sure you will look at me and say, Hey I remember you!

Thanks again Liezle, I really like ur caption.

Cheers
Jen

Anonymous said...

hahaha baby is checking out whether jung min is jealous!!! hahahaha funny couple

Anonymous said...

I think baby was making face at Hyun Joong instead of Jung Min. He and Jung Min tried to push the two older boys together to make fun of them and failed, so.... They are so funny and lovely.

marjven said...

tnx!funny captions!
YS -not dying yet, just nosebleed!!! i want to meet you and the rest of the boys!! need to organize my pictures,(got lots of them)
tnx Triple S for sharing these cute photos( of course,shirley and liezle)

WanNurNasyitah said...

ys-haha.
im still alive.
waiting for ur persona asia tour.
Love ur caption liezle.
haha.
laughing over here.
me too.
cant get enough of birthday boy photos.
miss him too.
waiting for this thursday to see them live on tv after 7 months missing them live on tv.
haha.
confused with my own word.

thanKYU liezle!!
loving them more n more.
n u too!!

Anonymous said...

Liezle....:D

1.] Prince - am not dead or dying...on the contrary you make my heart beat faster (heartbeat sound like this: youngsaeng..youngsaeng..youngsaeng)

2.] with full of energy and love, we will support ALL SS501 activites! And if i see SS501, i might pass out! geez, that's your effect on me

Liezle, please don't hesitate to share the pictures .....even if my PC contains more pix of them than me ^0^...i never get too much of them - they're insatiable

thanKYU!
(A)