Wednesday, November 04, 2009

another parade clear & big photos [edited]

I have been trying to post these photos from the shutterbug of Shangrila4u since i saw them earlier on SS601.com as posted by 하얀여름. But each photo is too big that my computer where I was earlier won't upload all.

I would have posted most of photos in thumbnails but decided not to since I just love how the shutterbug of Shangrila4u captured Young Saeng and the other members on his birthday bash with TS. I think that from all the photos of Young Saeng that I've seen this set gets the highest mark which I'm pretty sure if enlarge by those who adores YS would have another nosebleed. ^_^ Right, Brenda?


cutest dork

'hyun joong phone home'...
handsomest alien with cone ears


hee, acting as if nothing's cute & funny

hmm, yummy!
hey, not the cup cake but hyun joong of course!
yay, the tongue!

i've said in one of my earliest post that
hyun joong and yong joon [byj]
have the sexiest neck amongst korean artists.
hee, now I bet that you'll be conscious
and will check their neck. ^_^




those confetti dropped right on target

want to pinch those cheeks

cute...

another cute expression


sweetest smile from the birthday boy

simply cute... [i'm running out of words]

alright, won't write captions from this point but i've to say that as always Kyu is cute and like a KYUpid [derived from marge's post, am i right?] requently shown shooting his bow [in his case, smile] to inspire love from his adoring fans. ^_^








Jung Min, the ever charismatic Jung Min. Never ceases to amaze me lately. His fan service gives him +100 handsome points.




♥ ♥ ♥ this. ^^




Pretty boy Maknae. I'm so envious of his lips. Love how the end of his lips arch that even if he doesn't smile his lips would still look like smiling.













6 comments:

spring said...

OMG..... Thanks million billion to liezle and who taken these pics...
woww... how can someone capture so well every sweet moments of them....ThanKYU..hee... these 5boys killing me now.......i am dying....:P

Panda Brenda said...

MUAHAHAHA...

Liezle..yes, my dear.. my nose bleed again.. with all these sexy babies~~~
Woohoo~~

Dancing in the ward and sings:
I believe in miracles where you from~~~
You sexy thing (you sexy thing-you)~~~
I believe in miracles since you came along~~~
You sexy thing~~~~~

opps.. i better stop.. patients are looking... =p

mel_1223 said...

Very very nice! The power of 5 ^.^

Thanks for the post Liezle and thanks to Shangrila4u for the clear pics taken =)

marge0256 said...

liezle!

Thanks for the pictures, although I've seen it earlier, I love how you describe the boys and put captions on it! :)

I can't get enough of them, especially Leader, and Kyu. Actually, ALL OF THEM. It's so hard to like only one, or to be in favor of one. Because that's what make them who they are :D

Thanks again. :D

PS KyuPid, shooting arrows once again! I can't wait for more shows, to see him. Leader as always, is handsome. Excited if that movie will push through. Our birthday boy, it will be a waste not to admire his smile and his dimples.. Jung Min, his charisma, actually blows me away. sweet :) And Maknae. The only thing I am worried about is his health. But he always looks his best, especially infront of Triple S :)

Mai Huong said...

"hyun joong phone home"

LOL :D liezle, this cracked me up :D Our skull lover alien leader :D

Anonymous said...

loving each picture captured by shangrila4U and thanKyu for sharing them Liezle....

to quote marge, it is impossible to stick to one member - each one is soooo adorable hence you'd end up loving ALL of them (A)