Wednesday, November 11, 2009

fancam of maknae @ the rehearsal of kbs open concert

Olive Style Icon is starting [red carpet]. It's in cable channel TVN so if you're trying to catch it on TVAnts you cannot.

Meantime, while waiting for vids and photos from that event, let me share here with you first this video from shirbogurl YT channel. It's Maknae at the rehearsal of 'White Winter'. Original vid came from junique.

Btw, I was informed by violet that KBS Open Concert will be shown on Dec 20 not Nov 15 as I reported earlier. Miane...



Maknae is being so cute without putting any effort. Love his facial expressions.

P.S. I know there are TS Phils reading my blog, just would like you guys to know that I heard from a friend in Korea that many Korean fans were surprised and pleased with the video that was uploaded about Young Saeng's birthday party where 'Love Like This' was even danced.

2 comments:

marge0256 said...

Liezle! Wow, really?

Thanks for the comment :) I am sure all TSPH would be very happy and proud to read this. Thanks for sharing!

joy said...

thanks for sharing! i really hope that SS501 will come to manila.